Pregnancy yoga classes suitable from 15+ weeks.
Online and coming soon to Wimborne, Dorset.
Hi, I’m Jenna! Teaching pregnancy yoga and birth preparation in and around Wimborne, Dorset.
My passion for all things pregnancy and birth related began when I had my second daughter and realised what a difference yoga and hypnobirthing techniques made to the whole experience.
Pregnancy and birth are one of the defining experiences of your life and I want to help you focus, prepare and relax to help you towards a birth experience that’s right for you.
To find out more get in touch at firstname.lastname@example.org
Classes currently take place Tuesday 7:15-8:30pm on Zoom.
In person classes will resume from 18th May at the Allendale Centre in Wimborne.
- My classes are specifically for pregnant women and will be tailored to help ease any ailments you mention in our hello circle at the beginning of class.
- Suitable for yoga beginners or those with a regular practice.
- Pay as you go and discounted packages available.
Why practice pregnancy yoga?
Pregnancy yoga is an opportunity to take time to focus on your pregnancy and practice breathing, movement and relaxation techniques to prepare your body and mind for birth and beyond:
- Breathe – practice techniques to help you through pregnancy, labour and birth
- Move – to help your baby into a good position for birth and relieve common pregnancy ailments
- Relax – take some precious time out from the busyness of life to relax and connect with yourself and your baby
“The mix of movement, stretching, breathing, gentle strengthening, and relaxation is a really good combination – it hits all the right spots.”
FEDANT & LushTums Accredited
I’m proud to have trained with Clare Maddalena at LushTums who has been at the forefront of prenatal and postnatal yoga and education for the last 20 years. The LushTums course is accredited by both FEDANT (Federation of Antenatal Educators) and Yoga Alliance ensuring all movement is safe for you and your baby.
Get new content delivered directly to your inbox.