Mum and Baby Yoga – Strengthen from the inside out, suitable from 6 weeks
Monday 10:00 – 11:15am, Sturminster Marshall Memorial Hall
If you are 6 weeks (vaginal birth) or 8 weeks (caesarean birth) postnatal or more and baby is not yet on the move take a look at how Mum and Baby Postnatal Yoga can support you:
- Build up strength from the inside out, working to restore the pelvic floor
- Ease out aches and pains from feeding or awkward sleeping positions
- Learn techniques to cope with the mental and emotional demands of motherhood
- Time out for relaxation and bonding with baby
- Meet other new Mums in the area
How much do the classes cost?
I’m currently offering postnatal passes which work in the same way as my pregnancy passes.
- Once you have purchased your pass you can then login to your account to select which classes you would like to attend.
- Passes will be extended when class is not on, e.g. bank holidays
5 Class Pass valid for 6 weeks: £60
“Thank you for making us feel so welcome, and ensuring I didn’t need to stress when baby needed anything. Great to have equipment provided too, there are so many things to remember to bring when leaving the house!”
FEDANT & LushTums Accredited
I’m proud to have trained with Clare Maddalena at LushTums who has been at the forefront of prenatal and postnatal yoga and education for the last 20 years. The LushTums course is accredited by both FEDANT (Federation of Antenatal Educators) and Yoga Alliance ensuring all movement is safe for you and your baby.