Pregnancy yoga classes suitable from 15+ weeks in Wimborne, Dorset.
Why practice pregnancy yoga?
Pregnancy yoga is an opportunity to take time to focus on your pregnancy and practice breathing, movement and relaxation techniques to prepare your body and mind for birth and beyond:
- Breathe – practice techniques to help you through pregnancy, labour and birth
- Move – to help your baby into a good position for birth and relieve common pregnancy ailments
- Relax – take some precious time out from the busyness of life to relax and connect with yourself and your baby
Where are the classes and what is the cost?
Pregnancy yoga takes place every Tuesday evening at the Allendale Centre in Wimborne, 7:45 – 9:00pm.
Class are available on a pay as you go basis or you can sign up for 5 or 10 class passes:
- Pay as you go: £13
- 5 Class Pass: £60 (Valid for 6 weeks)
- 10 Class Pass: £110 (Valid for 12 weeks)
“The mix of movement, stretching, breathing, gentle strengthening, and relaxation is a really good combination – it hits all the right spots.”
FEDANT & LushTums Accredited
I’m proud to have trained with Clare Maddalena at LushTums who has been at the forefront of prenatal and postnatal yoga and education for the last 20 years. The LushTums course is accredited by both FEDANT (Federation of Antenatal Educators) and Yoga Alliance ensuring all movement is safe for you and your baby.